After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Canon Lenses For Video of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Canon Lenses For Video in 2022
List the Best Canon Lenses For Video in 2022
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
43 used from $99.00
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
$129.00 in stock
23 used from $109.99
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Wide-Angle Lens
34 used from $414.40
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 35mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 63 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.24m/0.79 ft,Focal Length : 35mm Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 56 mm.Lens Construction:10 elements in 8 groups
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
$281.61 in stock
28 used from $179.00
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter, 1:4.5; 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. ; 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "NO LENS ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
Opteka Platinum Series 0.2X Low-Profile HD Ultra Wide Fisheye Lens for Canon, Sony, JVC Video Cameras with 37mm Threads
- HD super anti-reflective scratch resistant multicoated glass optics for sharper images. All-metal body and hood built tough withstand extreme usage
- Sleek low-profile design -- Adds only .6in of length to your camcorder
- Exaggerates depth, pulling nearby objects closer and causing distant objects to recede into the background
- Attaches directly to 37mm Canon camcorders such as VIXIA HF W11, W10, HF20, HF11, HG21, HG20, HG11, HR10, M301, M300, M32, M31, M30, S300
- Also attaches directly to the Sony HDR-CX455, HDR-HC9, HDR-HC7, HDR-HC5, HDR-SR8, HDR-SR7, HDR-CX7, DCR-TRV950, DCR-SR300 and JVC GZ-R460B, GZ-R460D, GZ-R440D, GZ-R560B and any other camcorder with 37mm filter threads.
Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens | Built-in Wi-Fi | 24.1 MP CMOS Sensor | DIGIC 4+ Image Processor and Full HD Videos
17 used from $419.99
- 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with is 100–6400 (H: 12800)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology
- 9-Point AF system and AI Servo AF
- Optical Viewfinder with approx 95% viewing coverage
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your compatible Canon camera into a high-quality webcam
Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens, Black
4 used from $2,229.95
- High image quality and bright f/2.8 aperture zoom RF L lens
- Optical image stabilization of up to 5 Stops of shake correction
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Nano USM
- Min. Focusing distance of 0.69 ft by 0.21M (wide), 1.25 ft. by 0.38M (tele)
- A control ring for direct setting changes
Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
$199.00 in stock
74 used from $155.00
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
Canon DSLR Camera [EOS 90D] with 18-135 is USM Lens | Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DIGIC 8 Image Processor, 4K Video, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, and 3.0 Inch Vari-Angle Touch LCD Screen, Black
7 used from $1,559.95
- High image quality with 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps with no time Lag during off shooting
- 4K UHD 30P/ Full HD 120P video
- 45-Point All Cross-type AF System supports up to 27 points with an F/8 metering
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam, or do the same using a clean HDMI output.
How to Choose the Best Canon Lenses For Video?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Canon Lenses For Video. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Canon Lenses For Video is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Canon Lenses For Video that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Canon Lenses For Video. These days the more advanced Best Canon Lenses For Video have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Canon Lenses For Video function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Canon Lenses For Video, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Canon Lenses For Video that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Canon Lenses For Video to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Canon Lenses For Video, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Canon Lenses For Video should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Canon Lenses For Video that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Canon Lenses For Video if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Canon Lenses For Video. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Canon Lenses For Video function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Canon Lenses For Video, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Canon Lenses For Video is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Canon Lenses For Video will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Canon Lenses For Video before you buy it depends on which Best Canon Lenses For Video you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Canon Lenses For Video or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Canon Lenses For Video have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Canon Lenses For Video, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Canon Lenses For Video with ease, this is where you can go.